Conference registration fees are $300.00 CDN plus HST and includes:
- Access to all keynote sessions, panel discussions, and hot topic table talks
- Access to the B2B (Business-to-Business) Meeting program
- The Atlantic Canada Reception on September 12
- Breakfast on September 13 & 14
- Lunch on September 13 & 14
- The Nova Scotia Kitchen Party on September 13 at Pier 21
Additional tickets to the Nova Scotia Kitchen Party are available for $75.00 CDN + HST.
Methods of Payment
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
Please make payable to Halifax International Airport Authority and mail to
Altitude East 2017
c/o Agenda Managers
2979 Oxford Street
Halifax, NS B3L 2W3
- Wire Transfer:
For wire transfer details, please contact the Conference Secretariat at . Please note all bank charges for transfers will be paid by the participant.
Cancellations received in writing on or before August 1, 2017 will be charged a $55 administrative fee. Cancellations received after this date will not be refunded. Substitutions received in writing from the registered participant will be accepted. Cancellations and substitutions should be forwarded to .