Creating meaningful, in-person exchanges between businesses is an important goal of Altitude East and we are excited to expand the B2B Meeting program for 2019.
Don’t miss your opportunity to pre-book face time with important air service development representatives, marketing professionals, and transportation officials!
You must be registered for the full conference to gain access to the B2B meeting system. Once your conference registration is complete you will be sent a separate link to book B2B Meetings.
Please consider the following details when requesting B2B Meetings:
- Meetings can be requested via the private link until June 3rd at 12:00 pm.
- You may request up to eight B2B Meetings with attending airlines in the system. While we cannot guarantee all requests, we will accommodate as many as possible.
- Meetings will be set for a maximum of 20 minutes each. A bell will ring signifying the end of your meeting time. As soon as the bell rings, please promptly end your meeting and leave the area so the next set of meetings can begin on time.
- You will receive a copy of your final B2B meeting schedule ahead of your arrival at the Altitude East conference on or before June 18.
- For more information please contact the .